Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Fiafia

On April the 9th there was a FiaFia at Pt England School. The first group was the Senior Maori group all the way from Pt England school. There one was amazing after a couple of groups it got to my group the senior Samoans. I was the leader of our Toa Samoan haka It was awesome.



After Fiafia Mr Burt would tell the kid’s to go to their changing rooms. After we got changed we had to wait until our parent’s will come and get us. After 5 minutes my parents was still not there so I had to go and wait with Mrs Nua in the breeze and there was my parent's Soon After I got in our car we drove back home and had a little rest.


As I woke I felt so sick after the food I ate at Fiafia. But then I felt better when went to school on the next day. at I had to help clean the courts before we went to technology.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben, I like the way that you were talking about fiafia! You really give your'e audience a great meaning of fiafia. Keep up the great work! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.