Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

My Bio Poem


Ben
I’m a Samoan
I love rugby and I’m a league fan
I’m the oldest of one sister
I love my parents, I like Greg Inglis and I like Australia  
 I feel sad when I walk around homeless people
              
I have been to watch one of the Crusaders vs Chiefs game  
I have to weed my mum and dad’s garden
I’m scared of slugs at night
and I am scared of heights and jokers   
Someday I would like to go and take my family to Hollywood  
I’m a resident of  Auckland, New Zealand
Penani






Ben
child of Vaelaa and Apineru
Who Loves playstation 3
Who Hate’s rat’s
Who Wants to go to University,Samoa,Australia
Who wishes They could see Greg Inglis
Who is Scared of sharks,
Who dreams Good stuff
Who is Determined to climb Mount Everest
Who values Respect
Who Is proud of their family
Who Graduated from Rugby league
Who lives in a  house





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.