Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

My Writing sample







As I was waiting for the ref to blow the whistle then he blowed it now the game has kicked off seeing Point England Kicking off the ball to St Peters one of the guys catches the ball he runs it up to Auri and Auri tackles him with all his strength I saw all the boys hoping into the ruck and trying to get the ball to Point England’s side pushing pushing as hard as they could lots of people cheering let’s go Pt england then they got the ball to our side everybody saying yes. When I saw the fast Jabez run out by the corner and run as fast as he could and he scores hearing some people shouting lot’s of cheers like yes he scored harey! then tj went to kick the ball he was focusing then he kicked it he miss everybody going awwwww! but then he ran back to his team. Then it was halftime.





Then I went back to class packing up and getting ready to line up then Mrs squires said lets go and watch the second half of the other game. As we got there we started to watch cheering as loud I could hear lot of tackles but then St Peters scored I was saying awww come on point england as we were losing nobody scored at the end no one was talking.


When I saw St Peters cheering we won I fought they were being cocky. but then our boys went and shacked their hands and the coach of St Peters and thats when the game ended .










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.